<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Tuesday, August 07, 2007 @ 9:48 PM

Hello folks.I haven't been blogging ..snapped some pictures today(: Tml's national's day and my family's having a bbq tml haha.my dad asked me to ask soem friends along so they can flirt with stgabs(my bro's sch) ppl.ha,okay.

anyway i see many people are upset lately.By the most unneccessary stuff.Maybe theyre sensitive,it's okay i guess.But sadness has its limits yeaah..people! chill and look at the brighter side of life..it's easier said than done.but if you hadnt try,how do you knw then? Mmm.
what stirs the unhappiness in us? The inperfection in life i believe..geeee.im only saying this after i went through many stuff.Haaaa,how silly. Don't waste time sobbing,(you might die after reading this,who knws?) instead..let's smile..even if things dont look so pleasant..even if someone dies..just smileee...cause you'll never knw this cld be the last time youre smiling.You'll never know.



oh mr koh,i shall upload your picture later:) you can put it in your friendster yeah :D
Ha.